Dr. Frühbeck Abogados
Your international law firm in La Habana, Cuba
Dr. Frühbeck Abogados - International lawyers in Cuba
A fter working in Cuba since 1993 finally Dr. Frühbeck Abogados opened a subsidiary office in Havana in 1998 with the main purpose to support and give the legal and tax advisory service to our clients interested in the Cuban market with a personal assistance on Cuba. Dr. Frühbeck Abogados advises in full confidentiality its clients in English, Spanish and German language.
Qualified legal advice - since 1952
The law firm, Dr. Frühbeck Abogados was founded by Dr. Guillermo Frühbeck in 1952. With a strong focus on international clients, our highly qualified team of lawyers and tax accountants are specialized in advising individuals and companies in all Spanish legal areas. We advise our clients in their native language and we have also knowledge of their national legal regime and taxation systems which enables us to develop tailor-made solutions for any requirement of our clients.
Dr. Frühbeck Abogados is an independent member of several international lawyers and tax accountants associations such as ADAM GLOBAL, ARS LEGIS, CONSULEGIS, DACH, EUCONNEX, EUROLEGAL, GENEVA GROUP INTERNATIONAL, INTERGEST, PRIMERUS. We are the leading law firm in Spain for many of our international clients and we offer an excellent network of international counsels all over the world to comply with our clients’ needs.Apart from Cuba and the head office in Madrid, Dr. Frühbeck Abogados has branch offices in Barcelona, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and Marbella. More information at www.fruhbeck.com.
- General legal and tax consulting
- Industrial property, trademarks and patents
- Investment feasibility studies
- Consultancy and advice on feasibility of executing projects concerning specific Cuban and international legal and tax issues
- Advising and assisting in negotiations with the Cuban government as well as with Cuban Companies and enterprises
- Processing applications for the necessary permits and licenses with the local authorities
- All aspects of Government requirements for obtaining permits and licenses
- Advising on the existing advantages and possibilities in the free trade zone
- Creation of Companies and overseas branches and execution of economic co-operation contracts
- Right of Foreigners in Cuba